Manny Pacquiao took another shot against Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his boxing match with Japanese boxer Tenshin Nasukawa in Japan.
Pacquiao had already followed Mayweather on Twitter just hours after the former book-to-book king knocked out Nasukawa in the first round of his three-round show in Japan.
"Here is a resolution at the beginning of the year. Keep fighting only experienced opponents of my size or more, "tweeted Pacquiao.
And apparently, the icon of Filipino boxing was not created because he shared his two cents of the fight that drew the attack and was even considered absurd by many.
"This is the first time I see an exhibition where you are knocking out your opponent," Pacquiao said in an interview with boxingscene.com. "Supposedly, an exhibition is just to entertain people, nothing serious, for three rounds. But that's what I understand about exhibitions.
Mayweather and Pacquiao are again suspected of clashing after their meeting at a music festival in Tokyo in September and more recently, four days ago, in the Los Angeles Clippers vs. Charlotte Hornets match at Staples Center in Los Angeles. Angeles.
But from now on, WBA welterweight champion Pacquiao is focusing on his title defense against Adrien Broner on Jan. 19 in Las Vegas.
"I have no problem fighting anyone as long as there are no problems with the negotiations," said Pacquiao, who lost to Mayweather by unanimous decision in 2015 "My plan is just one at a time."
Mayweather would have won $ 9 million during her exhibition against Nasukawa, 20, who lasted only two minutes.
THE MOST LUS
Subscribe to INQUIRE MORE to access The Philippine Daily Inquirer and more than 70 titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download it at 4am and share articles on social networks. Call 896 6000.
For comments, complaints or inquiries, contact us.